Welcome to St. Irene Roman Catholic Church
St Irene Roman Catholic Church, a parish of the Archdiocese of Boston, is located in Carlisle, Massachusetts.
Parish life for our faith community of over 800 families is centered on the sacraments of the Holy Roman Catholic Church instituted by Jesus Christ. We also engage in outreach to the needy, and in sharing the good news of the gospel. Please see our Pastor's Welcome for an introduction to St Irene's parish.
The old Baltimore catechism of the Church taught that God created us to know Him, to love Him, to serve Him in this world, and to be happy with Him forever after in Heaven. Our web site is designed around that thought:
- The About St Irene's menu offers some basic and practical information about our parish and our church facilities.
- The Faith Formation menu helps you to Know God by learning more about the faith. Our list of Catholic colleges has been a very popular resource for families interested in helping their children continue this study throughout their college years.
- The Community Life menu helps you to Love God through the Mass, the sacraments, and community activities.
- The Volunteering menu helps you to Serve God by participating in Liturgical, Parish, and Outreach ministries.
- The Quick Links menu offers easy access to frequently used links as well as a set of helpful resources for Urgent Needs.
- The Social Media can be accessed via links in the upper right corner of each page.
Please explore our web site and the social media. We hope you will find them helpful and interesting, and that you will visit often. We invite you to share your feedback and suggestions by sending your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rescheduled due to Storm!
Both the First Reconciliation and Trivia Night are rescheduled to next Saturday January 31 due to the storm.
"Always preach the Gospel and, if necessary, use words."
- Saint Francis of Assisi
Monday - Saturday at 9:00 a.m.
Saturday at 5:00 p.m.
Sunday at 8:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m.
Sunday 5:00 pm after Labor Day
thru mid June (school year).
Saturday 4:00-4:45 p.m.